DetailsOverall Topic: Post-trip training materials to help students transition back home while staying committed to living a changed life
Number of Sessions: 4
- Students prepare for the transition from the mission trip to home.
- Students take the motivation they have from the trip and apply it to changing their lives at home.
- The team strategizes ways to stay connected to each other and to a cause.
- Students learn how to translate their mission trip experience into a mission for life.
What is Mission Life about? The greatest challenge faced by anyone who organizes a mission trip is how to make the trip truly life changing. Mission Life helps you cement the trip experience into changed lives back home. The curriculum is designed to give your team a platform to debrief, discuss issues, and stay accountable and connected.
Four self-contained sessions include everything you need to run highly successful, interactive post-trip training sessions. Mission Life includes:
- Teaching outlines and notes
- Reproducible student guides
- Related activities
- Application-oriented assignments