The Grandparent Connection Ring helps jump-start fun-n-faith conversations between grandparents and grandchildren, age ten through the teen years. This is a great cross✝generational fun-n-faith activity. It’s so easy. Grandkids take home a Grandparent Connection Ring. Anytime, in person or while on Skype/FaceTime, they use the ring of questions and statements to energize a fun-n-faith conversation with each of their grandparents. Use this resource in September for Grandparent’s Day or use it any day of the year to get young people talking with their grandparents.
This Resource Includes:
• 48 Grandparent Connection Ring cards(pdf)
• Read This First Leader’s Guide (pdf)
• Table Sign with directions (pdf)
• Editable Table Leader’s Guide for quick training of table staff (Word)
• Flier for promotion (Word)
• Editable Grandparent Connection Promo Slide (PowerPoint)