DetailsThis resource contains three budget templates to help you plan well and be a good steward of your congregations’ tithes. If you’re not a finance person… this will definitely make you more effective by using these three comprehensive Excel Worksheets.
Budget Templates Includes:
1. The Fiscal Year Youth Budget: This Excel Spreadsheet Budget Template is setup to help you thoroughly think through and plan out all of your expenses for the year.
2. The Student Breakdown Worksheet: This is a separate tab that is included in the Fiscal Year Youth Budget Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet is setup for you to keep track of every student’s balance, scholarships, etc. It has links to the Fiscal Year Youth Budget to keep track of your actual income as well – very helpful and easy to use!
3. The Trip Budget: The easiest “plug & play” budget template you’ll ever use. This budget template will help you figure out exactly how much money to charge each student without loosing thousands of dollars and your job!
4. Eight Budget Examples: Look through 8, right from the trenches, .pdf budget examples from previous camps, retreats, mission trips, and events to help you think through everything you need to consider for your next trip.
5. Fun Extra’s: Just for fun this resource also includes a “Cancellation Policy” and “Payment Plan” form. Implement the Cancellation Policy so you will not loose money when a student cancels last minute and asks for a full refund! Use Payment Plan Form as another creative way to help families fund their trips.
While many youth workers aren’t excited about financial planning, taking time to do so is an important part of a healthy youth ministry.