Are you hungry for your students to interact? Get your students Get ready for another fun edition of food-themed Would You Rather game with emojis!
This version of 'Would You Rather' will get your students chatting and answering some hilarious would you rather questions about food. There's no better way to start you’re your program than getting your students to interact!
There are three different versions of this game to fit your ministry needs:
• Slides (pptx and jpegs) – Play it as an icebreaker or crowd game during youth group.
• In-Person Video Countdown – Play the video countdown before your service begins to get students chatting with the people around them.
• Online Video Countdown – Use this in your online ministry and have students participate through the chat or comment section using emojis.
This Resource Includes:
- In-Person 5-minute video clip with countdown (mp4 file)
- In-Person 5-minute video clip without countdown (mp4 file)
- Online 5-minute video clip with countdown (mp4 file)
- Online 5-minute video clip without countdown (mp4 file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file (static slides)
- Individual (10 rounds + title + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)