Look. We're not even going to pretend to understand the rules of volleyball... and thankfully with this new edition of everyone's favorite DYM game, we won't need to! That's right, we're back with the next installment in the deceptively simple, yet surprisingly frustrating screen game... WHERE'S THE BALL!!
With this game, you'll be asking your students to do something that sounds relatively simple, but ends up being a lot harder than it sounds. Just pick which one of the volleyballs is actually the real volleyball. No problem, right? Right...
Check out what people have said about previous editions:
• "Our kids LOVE this series. It's so easy, so fun and the pics are incredible and sometimes hilarious." - Josh G.
• "Perfect plug and play game. Easy yet challenging! These are the best kind." - Isaac L.
• "Super clever... love this!" - Doug F.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)