What do you get when you combine one of the coolest Olympic sports with one of the coolest DYM Games? You get a TON of fun, that’s what!
Here's how it works:
With this game, you'll be asking your students to do something that sounds relatively simple, but ends up being a lot harder than it sounds. You’ll show them a photo that has anywhere from 2 to 11 snowboarders. The only problem is that all but one isn’t actually there. All your students need to do is pick which one of the snowboarders is the real snowboarder. No problem, right? Yeah... you'd be surprised!
And if you're still on the fence, check out what others have said about “Where's the Ball?” (the game that inspired this game) after playing it in their ministries:
• "Our kids LOVE this series. It's so easy, so fun and the pics are incredible and sometimes hilarious." - Josh G.
• "Perfect plug and play game. Easy yet challenging! These are the best kind." - Isaac L.
• "Super clever... love this!" - Doug F.
• "My only concern for this game was that it'd be too easy for high schoolers. It actually wasn't as easy as I thought. Well done" - Jason V.
And if you end up loving “Where’s the Snowboarder?” then be sure to check out the rest of the “Where’s the Ball?” series on DYM!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)