That's right, we're back with the next installment in the deceptively simple, yet surprisingly frustrating screen game... WHERE'S THE BALL?!!
With this game, you'll be asking your students to do something that sounds relatively simple, but ends up being a lot harder than it sounds. Just pick which one of the footballs is actually the real football. No problem, right? Right...
And if you're still on the fence, check out what others have said about previous editions of Where's the Ball after playing with their students:
• "Our kids LOVE this series. It's so easy, so fun and the pics are incredible and sometimes hilarious." - Josh G.
• "Perfect plug and play game. Easy yet challenging! These are the best kind." - Isaac L.
• "Super clever... love this!" - Doug F.
• "My only concern for this game was that it'd be too easy for high schoolers. It actually wasn't as easy as I thought. Well done." - Jason V.
This Resource Includes:
- Individual (10 Q&A) game slides (jpg files)
- Title Slide (jpg file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Printable answer sheets (Word, jpeg & pdf files)
- Answer key (jpeg file)