Regardless of whether they even know what a QUAFFLE, BLUDGER, or SNITCH are, your students are going to LOVE this game!
Here's how the game works:
In each round of WHERE’S THE BALL QUIDDITCH EDITION, you'll show your students a picture of some muggles playing everyone’s favorite magical game. In each picture, there are anywhere from two to eleven Quaffles or Bludgers on the screen, but the problem is that only one of them is actually real. The rest have been photoshopped in to look like they’re actually there, and your students need to figure out which one is the real one. Simple, right? Yeah... you'd be surprised. It's so much harder than it sounds!
And if you're still on the fence, check out what others have said about Where's the Ball after playing it with their students:
• "Our kids LOVE this series. It's so easy, so fun and the pics are incredible and sometimes hilarious." - Josh G.
• "Perfect plug and play game. Easy yet challenging! These are the best kind." - Isaac L.
• "Super clever... love this!" - Doug F.
• "My only concern for this game was that it'd be too easy for high schoolers. It actually wasn't as easy as I thought. Well done"
This Resource Includes:
- Individual (10 Q&A) game slides (jpg files)
- Title Slide (jpg file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file