DetailsValentine’s Day isn’t just an American thing. With the second installment of this trivia game, you’ll have a ton of fun while educating your students (and yourself) about how love has been expressed and shared around the globe.
This game can be played in several ways:
• Up-front game with a few contestants.
• Group game (at a table) in which groups of 3-6 students compete against each other.
• Crowd game in which everyone plays and the first one to raise their hand gets to answer.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 Q&A + explanations + tiebreakers) game slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)