Travel Forms

Travel Forms

GOLD members pay $1.30
Two forms you can use when taking students off campus.


Need help putting together your permission slips and consent forms? The consent to travel and medical release form provided in this document will give you just what you need! Simply type in your event and church information, print, and pass them out to your students!

We use these forms for all of our trips and events. We keep the annual medical release on file for the entire year and the consent to travel is used for each event. There’s nothing super special or unusual about these forms—they’re perfect (and cheap) if you don’t have anything or are looking for examples.

This Resource Includes:
• Consent to Travel (Word file)
• Annual Medical Release form (Word file)


Hilton Burkholder