Videos can be an incredible way to transition between different elements of your program (like from worship to your message), and they can also communicate important truths in a memorable, visual, compelling way.
This pack includes a variety of this type of themed message video - try them out in your program!
- The Kingdom is Here Spoken Word: A "spoken word" video that can be used as a stand-alone resource during a Sunday service, a prelude to a sermon, or as a way to end a sermon. [Covers: Jesus giving a blind man sight, Jesus turning water into wine, Jesus feeding 5,000 and Jesus healing a leper.]
- Scripture Video John 1:5 Dark to Light: This 2-minute video reflects on the past few years in what seemed like a very dark time in our world. The video shares John 1:5 and talks about how darkness can't overcome the light - who is Jesus. No matter how dark it seems Jesus will continue to shine bright.
- Lectio Divina Psalm 23: Lectio Divina (Latin for “Divine Reading”) is a traditional method of praying with Scripture that invites us to slow down and commune with God in a reflective way. Lead viewers through a time of Lectio Divina in which a passage of the Bible will be read three times, with prompts for reflection and prayer. (Psst....the entire pack is available for sale here)
This Resource Includes:
- “The Kingdom is Here” Spoken Word Video (2:12min, mp4)
- Cinematic Scripture Video John 1:5 Light and Darkness (2 min, mp4)
- Lectio Divina Psalm 23 (5:30min, mp4)