The Stop Game
🚀🚀🚀 The internet phenomenon now live on stage! With this SideKick 'Pick Me' game, see how close your students can get to 5,000 without losing everything!! 🚀🚀🚀
All your students will have to do is decide if they want to risk everything to keep getting a higher score. And in the end, the player with the score closest to 5,000 is the winner!
Start by calling a few students up to the front.
FOR THE FIRST ROUND:
• Press the "SPIN" button.
• Press the "STOP" when the first player says stop.
• Have the player write down their number (on a whiteboard, or a scorecard of some kind)
• Repeat these steps for each player.
FOR EACH FOLLOWING ROUND:
• Remind the player of their previous score
• Ask the player if they want to risk spinning again to try to get closer to 5,000
• If they say "no," then their current score is their final score.
• If they say "yes," then they get to spin again.
- If their new number is LOWER than their old number, then their new number is their final score, and they are done for the game.
- if their new number is HIGHER than their old number, then their new number is their new score, and they get to continue to the next round.
• Repeat for each player that is still in the game.
HOW TO WIN:
• The winner is whichever player is closest to 5000 after everyone is out of the game.
This Resource Includes:
- Sidekick 'Pick Me' game file
- Title & background slides (jpeg files)