Every so often a game strikes the perfect balance between being frustratingly challenging, deceptively simple, and a ton of fun... and THE SKY IS FALLING is that game! And now, you can own FOUR volumes for one super-low price!
Games Included in this bundle:
• The Sky Is Falling - Emoji Edition
• The Sky Is Falling - Animal Emoji Edition
• The Sky Is Falling - Drive-Thru Edition
• The Sky Is Falling - Celebrity Edition
Here's how it works:
In these four video-based games, your students will be asked to count the number of times a specific emoji, animal emoji, drive-thru food, or celebrity falls from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen. While the concept seems pretty simple, the game gets more and more complicated as you go!
Not only are these games a guaranteed win with your group, they're super flexible, so you can choose how you want to play:
• Play them as upfront games - Bring up two or three students at a time, and have all three write down their answers on a small whiteboard. Then whoever is closest to being right stays. The others get replaced by new contestants.
• Play them as a higher-lower-equal game - Bring up one student to make the first guess. Then have the rest of the room vote on whether they think the actual answer is higher than, lower than, or equal to the answer that the student on stage gave.
• Play them as a quiz - Print the included answer sheets and give one to each student. Then remove the ""answer"" videos from your presentation. Show each of the ""question"" videos and have your students fill in their answers. After the last question, have a leader collect all of the answer sheets and grade them so that you can reveal the winner at the end of the night.
And those are just a few suggestions. The possibilities are literally endless!
Plus, check out what youth leaders have said about the different versions of ""The Sky Is Falling"":
• “My students loved this game. Definitely got them emotionally charged and invested (which is rare for our students)!” - Kyle
• ""Solid game and great switch up from the traditional screen games."" - Ryan
• ""It's pure madness and pure fun. LOVE it. Wish it could get 6 stars!"" - Josh G.
• ""This game is great!"" - Carrie S.
• “It rocked out group!” - Nick
• “This series of games is fantastic.” - Erik W.
• “I love this so much.” - Jim
This Resource Includes:
- 4 game versions - All 4 versions of the game include:
- Individual (10 Q&A) game videos (mp4 files)
- Looping title video (mp4 file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)
- Printable answer sheets (Word, jpeg & pdf files)
- Answer key (jpeg file)