DetailsHow well do your students know their female comic heroes? In this screen game, clues are provided about the origins and secret identities of these female comic heroes. See if your students can correctly identify the hero.
• My favorite way to play: have participants write down their answers on small dry-erase boards and reveal them to the crowd at the same time. Then, reveal the answer slide to see who scored the point.
• Everyone plays. Have students blurt out the answer.
• 2+ students upfront. Have one shout out the answer. If they get it wrong allow another opponent to answer.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (12 Q&A + instructions + tiebreaker) game slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)
• Blank Q&A slides for customization (jpeg files)