In "The Game of OOT: Christmas Edition," we took popular Christmas traditions, stories, and characters and replaced all their vowels with "OOT." It will be up to your audience to try and correctly identify all the correct words that have been "ooted." This game is impossible to play without ridiculous bouts of laughter. ** This game is designed for all players, whether they grew up in the church or not **
This game can be played in a variety of ways, including:
• Split the group in half and select one person from each team to go head-to-head with some sort of bell in between to help determine who gets to answer (Family Feud Style).
• Split the room in half and choose which team goes first. Appoint a team captain as the only one allowed to answer. If a team's guess is incorrect or they fail to answer in your allotted amount of time, the other team can steal the point by guessing. Then, it's the other's team's turn to guess first.
This Resource Includes:
- Sidekick 'Presenter' game file
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (14 Q&A + tiebreaker + instructions + example) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title & blank slides (jpeg files)