This active in-person game should be played in a socially distanced setting but is designed for all students to participate.
This game can be played indoors or outdoors. With a screen or without a screen.
• Start by seating your group in a socially distanced way.
• Have everyone stand up.
• Have the game host yell out the movement for everyone to perform, such as jumping jacks or hopping in place.
• Start the Sidekick 'Photo Fury' generator and then hit stop. Whatever word comes on the screen, students must immediately perform that action.
STOP - Students quickly stop and freeze in place.
DROP - Students quickly drop down and lay on their stomachs.
ROLL - Students quickly drop down and begin rolling from side to side.
• The last student to STOP DROP ROLL is eliminated from the game and must now sit down.
• Repeat until you have one winner.
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions (Word File)
- Sidekick 'Photo Fury' game file
- PowerPoint game file
- Individual game slides (jpeg file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)