Simon Says is a four-week series in the book of 1 Peter. The intent of this series is to give students a general understanding of what the letter is all about. We will see what Peter (Simon) said to Christians who were suffering because of their faith in Christ. You will apply what's learned from 1 Peter to our current context and pull some points out that can help your students stand firm as we live for Christ today.
Week 1 - Simon Says, ""March in Place"" (1 Peter 1)
Week 2 - Simon Says, ""Jump Up and Down"" (1 Peter 2)
Week 3 - Simon Says, ""Spin Around"" (1 Peter 3&4)
Week 4 - Simon Says, ""Stand Firm"" (1 Peter 5)
To preview sample content click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Series overview document (Word file)
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- PowerPoint presentation for each week
- Small group guide for each week (Word files)
- Graphics package (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)