This is a simple screen game that warms the sole(s). Participants decide whether the statement about shoes is true or false. Some of the answers may be quite surprising!
Here are some of the best ways to play this game:
• Icebreaker: take a wireless handheld mic into the crowd and play the game with individuals. Offer candy to those who get the answer.
• Get 'Em Moving & Mingling: make one side of the room "True" and the other "False." Students have to go to whichever side that corresponds to what they believe to be the answer.
• Small-Group Conversation Starter: play casually in your small group on a laptop or tablet. Encourage some fun discussions about each question.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 Q&A + instructions + tiebreaker) game slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)