Editor's note: Love this--it's brilliant. I look forward to utilizing this in my ministry. It's a great idea for parents.
Reflections for Parents is a prayer station experience designed specifically for parents. If you are looking for a way to connect with parents and earn their trust, provide a meaningful development opportunity, or an encouraging night out, this resource is for you.
Through these four prayer stations, parents have the opportunity to reflect on their relationships with Jesus and remember that He is with them through their journey of raising their children. This experience can also give parents an inside look to understand how you do student ministry and how they can discuss spiritual matters with their children.
This resource includes instructions for the youth pastor, volunteers, and participants, display signs for the stations, supply list and setup guide, prayer station overview for volunteers, images of sample stations, and a slideshow with Scriptures and inspirational quotes. All you need to do is gather the supplies and set up the experience.
This Resource Includes:
• Prayer station instructions document (Word file)
• Prayer station supplies and setup document (Word file)
• Prayer station display signs (Word file)
• Prayer station overview for volunteers (Word file)
• PowerPoint presentation (and individual jpeg slides)
• Title graphic
• Sample images (jpeg files)