This Sidekick 'Pick Me' game is designed for an online streaming youth ministry scenario. Using Zoom or another online meeting platform is essential to make this game run well.
Have all students grab some paper and a pen or pencil. The rules are they must draw a picture of the item that appears once the 'Pick Me' generator stops.
Have a time limit set for each round (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds, etc). The less time that's given, the worst the drawings will likely be...which is the point of the game.
To switch things up, use the following twists during certain rounds:
- Use your non-writing hand
- Close your eyes
- Use your foot instead of your hand
- Place the paper on top of your head and draw on it that way
Tally points and give a prize to the final winner or give out individual prizes for each round.
This game has been tried and tested and has seen big success. Enjoy!
This Resource Includes:
• Sidekick 'Pick Me' game file (preloaded w/ 20 rounds)
• Title and background slides (jpeg files)