The Psalms are full of every emotion a Christ-follower can experience, but they don’t just give us something relatable. The Psalms teach us how to deal with the emotions we feel in a godly way. As students look at four different types of Psalms, they’ll learn to handle faith’s ups and downs by putting their trust in God, no matter the circumstance.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They're designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
One handout / Two options:
1. SIMPLE: Give everyone both front and back pages. Just print and go!
2. CUSTOM: Give students the back page. Keep the front page as a leaders-only resource so you can customize the opening question, teaching, and discussion prompts for your group's needs.
Lesson 1: When I Want to Cry (Psalm 80)
Lesson 2: When I’m Happy (Psalm 103)
Lesson 3: When I Feel Wronged (Psalm 79)
Lesson 4: When I’m Thankful (Psalm 100)
This Resource Includes:
• Four lessons (pdf files)
- Each lesson includes an opening question, passage, discussion questions, application questions, memory verse, “on your own” activity, and space for notes
• How-To-Use (pdf file) to provide volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways
• Promo graphics for the series (jpeg files)