This classic youth ministry game comes to the big screen with Sidekick 'Photo Fury' goodness, or through your other presentation apps.
As this game is best played randomly, Sidekick is your best option (although comes with PowerPoint too).
The game is also best played using the whole group, in a large room, like a gym.
• Call the deck that comes up on the screen (or forego using the screen if it’s more work)
• Last student or student(s) who get there are out!
• Throw in the actions to increase the length of the game or the difficulty
• Optional: eliminate the last student who performs the action or eliminate those who don’t do it very enthusiastically
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions document (Word file)
- Sidekick 'Photo Fury' game file
- PowerPoint game file
- Individual game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)