Your students already want to be on their phones all the time, so why not play a game that uses their phones and gets them interacting with each other? This game can be played with your entire group, in small groups, or as an up-front game with a few students at once. In each round, everyone in the group will simply follow the prompt on the screen, present their phone, and vote on the winner. Who has the best selfie in the group? Who can tell the best Bible story using only emojis? After playing this game, you'll find out!
Here are three options for playing this game:
• Break into groups of 6-8 and have everyone play within their group. Each group votes within their own group for a winner after each round.
• Bring a group of 3-4 students up at a time and play in front of the entire group. Have everyone not playing vote to decide the winner of each round.
• Play within your small group, leadership team, or at your next parent meeting.
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions document (Word file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Sidekick game file
- Individual (10 rounds + instructions + bonus) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)