DetailsPause is a four-lesson series that deals with the importance of pushing pause in order stay to connected with God. In this fast-paced world, busyness and self-reliance can get in the way of seeking God to meet our built-in need for rest.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They're designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
One handout / Two options:
1. SIMPLE: Give everyone both front and back pages. Just print and go!
2. CUSTOM: Give students the back page. Keep the front page as a leaders-only resource so you can customize the opening question, teaching, and discussion prompts for your group's needs.
Lesson 1: Be Still (Mark 1:29-39)
Lesson 2: Too Busy (Luke 10:38-42)
Lesson 3: It’s Not About You (Romans 12:1-8)
Lesson 4: Designed for Rest (Exodus 20:8-11, Psalm 46)
This Resource Includes:
• 4 PDF files. Each PDF includes: an opening question, passage, discussion questions, application questions, memory verse, “on your own” activity, and space for notes
• How To Use (PDF) to provide volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways
• Promo graphics for the series (3 .jpg files)