Parent Ministry: Four Ingredients for Parent Self-Care
Our kids feed off of our attitudes, energy, and emotions. If we are not taking care of ourselves first, we will likely struggle to give our kids our best as a parent. Each of us is wired uniquely requiring different ways we take care of ourselves. However, I believe there are four ingredients all of us should use for parenting self-care.
For more parenting resources like this, check out empoweredhomes.org.
How to use:
- Attach the one page to your next parent newsletter
- Print and have available at your next parent meeting
- Create a resource hub in your space for grab and go parent resources
- Create a monthly “parent equipping” (separate from newsletter) video explaining how to use the one page.
- Give to students to bring home to parents
This Resource Includes:
- PDF Worksheet (2 pgs)