Sometimes all a program needs is a little bit of seasonal silliness. That's where Name That Turkey comes in.
While many people have reduced turkeys to a Thanksgiving feast waiting to happen, hopefully, in this screen game, your students will see them for the individuals they are!
You can play this screen game in one of three ways:
• Multiple Choice: There are four possible names for each turkey, and one is correct. There's no rhyme or reason, just fun. Students attempt to guess the correct name.
• Popular Vote: Let your students' voices be heard! Present them with four pre-selected potential names for each turkey, and let them vote for their favorite.
• Nameless: All your students see is the picture of the turkey, and they're turned loose to come up w/ their own name suggestion with a quick backstory for why their name fits. The host picks the winning name.
There are so many ways to take this game that you can't miss!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file for each gameplay version
- Individual (10 Q&A + instructions) game slides for each gameplay version (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)