The Internet BLEW UP with "Nah He Tweakin" overnight. No one is quite sure where it came from, but it is all over the place. "Nah He Tweakin" means "No man, you are crazy." "Yah He Fleekin" means they have some good style. Have fun interacting with your students in a quick trend.
There are several ways you can play this game.
Screen Version: (via Sidekick, PowerPoint, or some other presenter program):
• Everyone Plays. They stick their thumbs up and yell "Yah He Fleekin" if they love it or cross their arms and yell "Nah He Tweakin" if they hate it.
• Do a poll with each round. The majority wins and moves on to the next round.
• Divide into teams. Have teams decide together on a choice. The most team votes win the round and those teams get a point. Most points after 10 rounds win.
• Just throw up the slides and let the students discuss/debate. No winners, just great interaction.
Mobile "Story" Version: (Recommended because this particular trend is on Instagram)
This version is one you can use on the Story feature of Facebook or Instagram.
• Just for fun! Let the polls roll on your story periodically or altogether. Have everyone engage and vote.
• Set up for your next meeting: set up a few of these images as a poll the day before your event. Then, use the last slide to promote your next gathering. You can even share (and debate) the results at your event, whether live or online.
• Allow Feedback. If you want to create interaction on your story, follow up the poll with the same slide, but this time select the “Question” feature and write “DEFEND YOUR ANSWER:” in the question box.
This Resource Includes:
- Sidekick 'Photo Fury' game file
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 rounds + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Mobile Story game slides (jpeg files)
- How to play instructions for Mobile version (Word file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)