In this video-based screen game, your students will have 30 seconds to descramble the names of three books of the Bible. And what’s even easier is that the three books of the Bible will always be in order. For example, the answer to one might be Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians. It’s actually a kind of sneaky way to help your students become a little more familiar with the books of the Bible and the order that they’re in.
This game also includes each round as a square looping video so that you can post them on social media as a contest. Here are a few ways to use these looping videos on social media:
• Post one each day with the following caption: “Can you unscramble these three books of the Bible? First person to answer correctly wins a prize at youth group this week! #MixedMessagesBooksoftheBible”
• Announce that you’ll be holding a contest on your social media on a specific day, and then on that day, post one video every hour with the following caption: “Can you unscramble these three books of the Bible? The first person to answer correctly gets a point. Whoever gets the most points gets a prize at youth group this week! #MixedMessagesBooksoftheBible” And for each post, you can tag the person who won the previous round to increase engagement.
• A few hours before youth group, you can post one of the videos with the following caption: “Tonight at youth group, we’re going to be playing a game called #MixedMessagesBooksoftheBible Let’s see if anyone can get this one before service starts!”
This Resource Includes:
- Author video (mp4 file)
- Individual (10 rounds) game videos (mp4 files)
- Looping square videos of every question for use on social media (mp4 files)
- Instructions slide (jpg file)
- Title slide (jpg file)