Me Myself and iPhone
We broke into Josh Griffin’s office at his church and stole his latest series on Students and Technology!
This 4 Week series absolutely crushed in his ministry and we’re giving it away for free to Gold Members! #goldmemberperks We grabbed EVERYTHING!
It’s the perfect place to start if you’re looking to tackle this topic with your students!
Week 1: Surrounded By Screens Technology and screens are part of our life so we have to figure out how to navigate them well, with our faith in mind.
Week 2: Showtime! Challenge students to consider the effects of media on their hearts and minds.
Week 3: Social Media Students will be challenged to consider the power of the words they choose to use on social media, remembering that their words represent who they are in Christ.
Week 4: Where Do We Go From Here? In the final week of this series, we give students an opportunity to decide how they want to live differently as they navigate technology.
*DISCLAIMER* Because we stole this from Josh right off his hard drive, it hasn’t gone through our rigorous resource submission process, so you’re getting the RAW files baby. The teaching guides are not the complete manuscript, more outline in style. Untouched by editors. THE REAL DEAL. Enjoy!
This Resource Includes:
- Series Overview (Word Doc)
- Series Graphics (Title, Blank Content, Social promo, Photoshop file and Font info)
- 4 Weeks of Teaching Guides (These are more like outlines in style, with a bonus manuscript for Week 1)
- 4 Weeks of Ready-to-print student outlines (Word Doc and PDF)
- 4 Weeks of Small-Group Discussion Guides (Word and PDF)
- 4 Planning Center Program Sheets, with links to resources used on DYM
- 4 Weeks of Video Teaching and links to their live webstream from each week
- Graphics for each week of teaching content (vertical formatting) and Video Illustrations (mp4)
- Bumper video (mp4)
- Links to parent resources Josh sent out
- Set Design idea photo