DetailsDoug's notes: This is a great! I will use this for sure. The marble Instagram graphics alone are worth the price. So good!
The next time you are asked to preach in the main services (probably the week after Christmas, Memorial Day, or Labor Day) use it to make a case for investing in the next generation.
This one-off message draws from Deuteronomy 6:1-9 and is inspired by the folks at Orange who popularized the idea of using marbles to count down the number of weeks until a child graduates from high school and moves on to what's next. Through this message you will be able to:
• Make a case statement on the importance of parents stepping up to their responsibility to disciple their kids.
• Make a case statement on the importance of children and youth ministry.
• Challenge the entire church to step up in their responsibility to raise up the next generation.
• Challenge the students in your congregation to be open to investment.
• Recruit volunteers for your children and youth ministries.
• Get a raise from your Senior Pastor.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript (~3700 words, Word file)
• Graphics package including title, background and Instagram images (jpeg files)
• Presentation slides (pptx and jpeg files)