Get into the spirit of the NCAA tournament with this crowd-pleasing game! This trivia-based, screen game challenges students with the NCAA men’s basketball questions. The best part is that, even a student with no knowledge of (or interest in) this tournament has a 50/50 shot at every question.
Here’s how you play:
- • Bring a student (or a bunch of students) up to the front to play.
- • Give the student a prize.
- • If they get the answer right, they keep the prize.
- • If they get the answer wrong, they throw the prize into the audience.
Pro Tip: Don’t give the student a prize to throw that could hurt someone in the audience. One time we used a gift card and they ninja-starred it right into an 8th grade girl’s eye!
This resource includes:
- • JPEG Slides (1920px x 1080px)
- • PowerPoint File (Editable)
- • A word document outlining multiple ways to play the game
For other great games by Ken, ( click here)