We've added another "Know It or Throw It" game to the series, but this time, it's all about the 80's! This is a simple and fun game for almost any sized youth group. This game rewards the knowledgeable (in the case of a correct answer)-AND the casual observer (in the case of an incorrect answer)!
Here's how you play:
- Bring a student (or a bunch of students) up to the front to play
- Hand the student some sort of prize that they can keep or throw into the audience
- If they get the answer right, they keep the prize
- they get the answer wrong, they throw the prize into the audience.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint file (editable)
• Individual (10 Q&A) game slides (jpeg files @ 1920 x 1080)
• Title Slide (jpeg file)