DetailsForever in the shadows and never in the spotlight, the Ken doll has been a companion and a sidekick for Barbie for more than 50 years. In 2017, Ken received a huge update as he was rebranded with multiple styles and variations. This trivia game explores the history of the Ken doll and deals with some of the more recent and more difficult parts of his past.
Game Play Options
• Up Front – bring a student to the front with (or without) a microphone. Ask the student the question and have this one student answer the question.
• Head-to-Head – bring two students up front and have them argue over the correct answer -or- have them buzz in to answer first.
• Crowd Control – have the entire audience participate by making creative motions for true or false. Losers sits down, winners keep playing.
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 Q&A) game slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)
Find more resources by Richard in the DYM Store by clicking here!