“Keep Your Feathers” is an all-play crowd game where individuals battle 1-on-1 with different people in the crowd. Equipped with an instructional video, all you need to do is show your students the video, and the battle can begin.
1. Watch the instructional video.
2. Each round, students will partner up with an opponent.
3. Winners will ‘gain feathers’ while losers will ‘lose feathers’ each round.
4. The goal of this game is to survive until the end.
Important Note: There is no “ultimate winner” of this game. It is designed to be a survival game. Anyone who survives the game with remaining fingers is a “winner.” However, the more feathers that you have at the end of the game, the more impressive you are!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Instruction video (mp4 file)
- Individual (10 rounds) game slides
- Instructions document (Word file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)