The book of Joshua is an exciting look at ancient Israelite history; a pivotal era when the chosen people finally begin claiming the Promised Land after centuries of waiting, slavery, and wandering in the wilderness. Joshua was an intimidated new leader, replacing the legendary Moses, in a book that will challenge students to grow in their faith in God, challenge them to act, and call them to a decision for Christ.
This three-week series looks at:
Week One: Three Reasons (Joshua 1). God gave Joshua (and us) three reasons why we can be strong and courageous.
Week Two: Be a Rahab (Joshua 2 & 7). Because of her faith, Rahab was able to act. Because he grew too comfortable and confident in his own abilities, Joshua failed to act. These two stories are a powerful reminder to always turn to God.
Week Three: It's Time (Joshua 24). Even after decades of seeing God do incredible things, the Israelites had idols hidden away. Joshua told them it was time to decide, to be all in for God!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- Student handouts (filled-in and blank versions) for each message (Word files)
- Small group guide for each week (Word files)
- PowerPoint presentation file for each week
- Graphics for Instagram, Instagram Stories, and presentations (jpeg files)