DetailsLove can cause us to do crazy things. In this screen game, students are presented with a story of someone doing something ridiculous in the name of love. They must guess if the story is factual or fictional.
It’s a great game to do as a setup for your talk/series on relationships or just play it when you’re just looking for some good laughs and fun.
Two visual versions of this game are included:
1) Each slide featuring the complete text describing the scenarios
2) Simpler slides that reference the scenario, and a Word Doc with the full text that can be read from stage to describe the entire scenario. The preview images on this page feature slides from this second version.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game files (two, one for each version described above)
• Individual (10 Q&A + instruction) Game slides (jpeg files)(two sets, one for each version described above)
• Title Slide (jpeg file)
• Sidekick "Trivia" file
• Word Doc describing the scenarios
Wait!! While you're more than welcome to purchase this resource individually, it also comes in a massive 11-resource bundle at deep discount - just click the banner above to check it out!! You can pick up 11 great resources all themed around love, sex and dating!