These guys have done it again! Really good stuff included in this package. This is the complete resource package: everything you need to do an awesome, engaging 3-week sermon series on pain, hurts, and the questions that students often ask about them.
Here’s what’s included:
• Three word-for-word sermon manuscripts, each totaling about 2,000 words
• Three small group leader discussion guides
• Original GAME called Help or Hurt – Keynote and PowerPoint versions included, as well as 21 JPEG slides
• Graphics package, including Facebook header, Instagram images, geo filter, and session slides
• Series promotion and social media integration guide
• Series environment guide, complete with worship song and background music suggestions and game and stage design ideas
• And a unicorn!*
So what’s it all about? HURT is a three week sermon and small group series on pain, asking the questions, (1) “What is pain?” (2) “Why do I hurt?” and (3) “Why would God let this happen?” The series’ aim is to help students recognize the causes and purposes of the pain they experience.
Week 1 – What is Pain? (Romans 8:18-22, Philippians 3:20-21, Revelation 21:4)
Week 2 – Why do I Hurt? (John 16:33, Hebrews 12:9-10, 2 Corinthians 12:7-10)
Week 3 – Why would God Let This happen? (Acts 16:6-10)
*Must have Mac OS XX Octomom in order to install unicorn.
NEW! Check out DYMU's absolutely FREE video training on suicide prevention now available! No strings attached, absolutely free training for you and your team on this incredibly important topic! Go here now!