2020 has been a doozy! This screen game has some fun with the idea that every month brings a new crisis. Featuring ten questions (and a tiebreaker) with different scenarios like surviving killer bees, tornadoes, and shark attacks, students are challenged to be the first to come up with the correct way to survive or escape.
The game includes versions for multiple formats; in person (Sidekick 'Presenter' and PowerPoint), Zoom, and Instagram Stories.
This Resource Includes:
• Gameplay instructions (Word file)
• Sidekick 'Presenter' game file
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Images for Zoom (jpeg files)
• Images for Instagram Stories (jpeg files)