Are your students quick on their feet? This fast-paced game is easy to use and sure to be a hit. When the video stops on a letter, the player must give their answer, without hesitation!
This game can be played with a number of students on stage. It can be played with the additional videos to create more than just one round per session.
The host will pick a category (e.g., food), and then simply play the video. Your tech volunteer will play/pause the video throughout the game, and when the video pauses on a letter, the player must name an item from that category that begins with the letter on the screen, without hesitation (e.g., food...letter ""A""... ""apple""). It's as easy as that. Keep the same category for the entire round, and see how challenging it gets, as the game gets longer.
This Resource Includes:
- Game overview and instructions document (Word file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- ProPresenter Bundle (Pro7) with complete video and graphic files
- Sidekick 'Pick Me' game file
- Individual game (8 rounds) video clips (mp4 files)
- Individual game (8 rounds) game slides (jpeg files)
- Blank category video clip and static slide for customization (mp4 files & jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)