Do you want to step up your game time and get your students pumped before your program? Look no further because "Freeze It" Basketball Madness Edition is the game for you!
With this super fun game, your students will use their phones to take pics of flying objects on the screen. The challenge is to snap the perfect pic and freeze the object in the target. The first one to freeze it wins! You can play this game individually or in teams, making it perfect for all your students to get involved.
We've got you covered with two formats: individual game videos or a countdown video, so you can use this game on any platform or program you use. So, get your students ready for a camera showdown and let the Freeze It madness begin!
This resource includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Rounds + instructions) game videos (mp4 files)
- Countdown video
- 5:41 video clips with and without audio and with the countdown timer (mp4 files)
- 5:41 video clip with audio but no countdown timer(mp4 file)
- 5:41 video clip with no audio or countdown timer (mp4 file)
- Title video (mp4 file)