Put your students' artistic and creative skills to the test. An incomplete cartoon/clipart drawing will be presented. Students are then given a set amount of time to use their imagination to finish out the drawing.
There are several ways to play:
1. Draw on Your Phone: Fire the incomplete drawing to your screen using the included jpeg or PowerPoint files. Have students take a photo, open it up on an editing app, and finish the drawing.
2. Print and Draw: Print off and hand out the included pdf files along with a pen/pencil, and have students hand draw the images.
3. Up Front Game: Bring up several contestants to play each round and pick a winner.
4. All Play Competition: Have everyone draw and ask for volunteers who want to show off their drawings.
5. All Play Mixer: Have everyone draw and then group up to share their drawings.
In the end, the fun is in the wild drawings that everyone comes up with!
This Resource Includes:
- 10 Incomplete drawing slides (jpeg files)
- Complete PowerPoint file
- Printable 10 incomplete drawings (pdf file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)