For as long as youth ministry has existed, The Fiesta Olympics have reigned supreme as THE PREMIERE sporting event of youth groups from every country in the world. No other event showcases raw talent, delicious ingredients, and the purity of athleticism and high fructose corn syrup like the Fiesta Olympics.
You may be thinking, "That's dumb, I'm pretty sure they don't have Mexican fast-food in Mongolia." Well first of all, prove it. And second of all, if they did, you'd better believe that the Mongolian Beef Burrito would be so dank.
An instant classic, a time-honored tradition passed down from generation to generation, it's time to introduce your students to the greatest sporting event the world has ever known!
There are five events with descriptions of how to play them, each with an intro video.
Choose 6 Contestants to represent the 3 teams: Mild, Hot, and Fire!
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions (Word file)
- Game intro/explanation video for each game (mp4 files)
- Title slide for each game (jpeg files)
- Social promo graphics (jpeg files)
- Title bumper video (mp4 file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)
- Transparent title image (png file) in case you want to make your own highlight video if you're feeling really crazy