Can you imagine texting without emojis again?! They're basically a staple of life now!
But what if you had to translate ONLY emojis? Now that's a different story! In this screen or social media game, participants attempt to correctly translate the meaning of the emoji phrases. This one is just in time for basketball and March Madness!
It's a perfect crowd breaker screen game during a March Madness event, or anytime you have basketball on the brain.
If you can't find a time to play in person, no sweat, use it on your student ministry Instagram Stories!
This Resource Includes:
- Individual (10 Q&A + instructions + title) game videos (mp4 files)
- Individual (10 Q&A + instructions + title) game slides (jpeg files)
- Individual (10 Q&A + instructions + title) Story videos (mp4 files)
- Individual 10 Q&A + instructions + title) Story images (jpeg files)
- 5-minute complete game countdown video (mp4 file)
- 5-minute complete game (w/o countdown) video (mp4 file)
- How to play document with Q&A cheat sheet (Word file)