It's another volume of the game that will leave your students questioning the state of humanity when it comes to spending habits.
Guess which items actually sold on eBay and which ones did not:
• Play it as a table game (in groups).
• Pull a group of students to the front and have them face-off.
• Have everyone stand and guess (thumbs up if you think it sold, thumbs down if not)... if you're right stay standing. The last one standing wins!
Award the winner with a fart in a jar!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A + tiebreaker) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)