We hear, read, and even sing the promise that God will never let us down! But what if we feel like He has?
Most of us grow up learning to sugarcoat our disappointment with God by using cliché phrases and verses rather than facing it with honesty.
But what if we followed the Psalmist's example and allowed the rivers of disappointment to flow, eroding away our false ideas of God and digging a deep relationship with Him?
This one-off message with small group questions takes students on a journey through Psalm 77, encouraging them to follow Asaph's pattern of honesty leading to deeper faith.
To view a sample of this content, click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Small group guide (Word file)
- Title and blank content graphics (jpeg files)
- Social media graphics (jpeg files)