Get your whole group up, moving, and having a grand old time till the very end in this video-driven ""This or That"" Game with a major twist added in. The gameplay is simple:
• Two Items will appear on the screen
• Students have approximately 10 seconds to CHOOSE one of the two items (turn and share with a friend, raise a right hand or left hand, or move to one side of the room; whatever works best in your room)
• An action is then revealed under each item
• Then, students have to perform that action (aka LET LOOSE) in the time allotted (ranging from 10-20 seconds depending on the round)
• Move on to the next round, and everyone plays again
This resource comes with three different ways for gameplay:
• Full Game Video: Drop a single video in your Presenter file, do a little intro (see pro tip), hit play, and let the screen guide the students.
• Countdown Video: The Full Game video with a 5-minute timer in the corner for you to make your preservice countdown.
• Individual Round Videos: Separate video for each round (10 rounds of play) where you can choose your order and have some hosting moments between each one.
This Resource Includes:
- Full game video (mp4 file)
- 5-minute countdown - full game video (mp4 file)
- Individual (10 rounds + title/instructions) videos (mp4 files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)