It’s the Easter season, so why not help your students get to know someone new with this video-based game gets the whole room involved.
Here is a quick rundown of how this game works: your students work together in teams based on the rows, chairs, or sections they sit in. Students will see a question pop up on the screen, and they will have 45 seconds to organize themselves in the correct order. When they get in the correct order, their row will sit down to let you know they were first.
This fast-paced game with energetic music is a great way to bring excitement and engagement into your ministry. Included are 10 fun New Year’s themed questions that will get your students talking to each other about themselves and the new year. One of the best parts about a game like this is students will get to know other students and hopefully make new friends!
The best part is this comes in two versions, including individual game videos and two separate 3:45 minute countdown videos! The two formats provided in the resource allow you to use this game in various ways. These videos are plug-n-play and ready to drop into whatever platform or program you use.
This Resource Includes:
- Individual Game Slides
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A + instructions) game videos (mp4 files)
- Chair Swap Game #1 video (instructions + 3:45 countdown clock) (mp4 file)
- Chair Swap Game #1 video (4:20 without countdown) (mp4 file)
- Chair Swap Game #2 video (instructions + 3:45 countdown clock) (mp4 file)
- Chair Swap Game #2 video (4:20 without countdown) (mp4 file)