In CeREAL or Fake Volume 2, blindfolded players will take bites from a bowl of cereal and some mismatched liquid (not milk) and be the first to guess what’s in their bowl.
The crowd will be able to see the food items listed on the screen and gasp, cheer, or gag accordingly.
This game is a great way to introduce a new leader/intern/staff member… showcase your very own skillful tastebuds or pit those “oh, I can eat anything!” students against one another in a head-to-head competition.
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions document (Word file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (5 rounds + blank slide for customization) game slides (jpeg files)
- Sidekick 'Countdown' file
- Sidekick 'Presenter' file
- Title slide (jpeg)