Get all your students involved in this intense combined upfront and all-play game. It's the classic ""bring me a..."" game with a major twist.
Divide your group into teams and have them sit in a section together with their team. For each round, each team will select a runner to come to the front. They will see a number and an item. The first runner to gather that many items from the crowd and bring them to the front wins that round.
There are a few key rules you have to follow:
• Runners must retrieve and return one item at a time
• Crowd members must stay in their seat
• Crowd members must hand (not throw the item) to the runner
Be ready for some unique instructions on some rounds (e.g., runners cannot return to the same crowd member for a second item).
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 rounds + instructions + rules) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)