DetailsDo the boys know more about the girls or vice versa? Let them battle it out in this big 20-question, screen-based game.
Here’s how the game works:
• Have one GIRLS team and one BOYS team come to the front and stand on opposite sides of the stage. There should be 3-5 people per team.
• Boys go first (just the way the files will line up in your media player)
• Ask the first boy in line the first “guy” question. If he gets it right, the boys get one point. If he gets it wrong, the girls have a chance to steal a point.
• Ask the first girl in line the same question that the boy got wrong, if she gets it right, the girls get a point.
• Next, ask the next girl in line the “girl” question. If she gets it right, the girls get a point. If she gets it wrong, the boys have a chance to steal the point.
• The first to 11 points wins (as there are 20 questions total).
The 20 questions can take some time. For more value, divide the game into two volumes and use it twice!
Here’s what’s included:
• JPEG Slides (1920px x 1080px)
• Title Slide
• 20 gameplay slides
• PowerPoint File (editable)
• Gameplay Instructions
• Answer sheet
You can get this game—AND 16 other amazing games by Ken—at ONE CRAZY LOW PRICE when you click here!